Need more power for your tab controls? SftTabs/OCX can implement tabbed forms, Wizard style forms and you can even use it as a simple tab strip.
With its 75 basic tab styles, including dual-sided tab controls and notebook tabs, and the ability to customize each tab style extensively, the number of different looks is significant.
|This is just one example of the 75 basic tab styles. And each can be further customized.
SftTabs/OCX supports Visual Basic 6.0. Even though it is an ActiveX control which conforms to the latest standards, it cannot be used with other control containers (such as Visual C++, Delphi, etc.) as these do not offer the required interfaces that our product requires for containment of controls within the tab control. It is possible to use the tab control without control containment in many other environments, however we only support this product when used with Visual Basic 6.0.
This ActiveX control is implemented using dual interfaces, resulting in excellent performance, yet, the control is small and doesn't require any additional DLLs (no MFC or other run-time DLLs).
- Easy to use at design-time! Add controls to each tab page at design time. No need for messy run-time code to hide, show and disable controls.
- Controls can be shared between tab pages
- Many tab styles
- Automatic tab distribution among rows or using auto-flow.
- Windows themes support (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Tab controls with or without client area
- Extensive support for scrollable tabs, including button colors and graphics, button positioning, conditional buttons and more
- MDI-style Close, Minimize and Restore buttons
- OLE Drag & Drop support
- visible and hidden tabs
- Enabled and disabled tabs
- Single or multiple tab rows
- Definable indentation for multi-row tabs
- Left/right margins for tab rows
- Different color tabs and client area
- Fully customizable icon or bitmap on each tab
- Multi-line tab labels
- Fixed or variable width tabs
- Selectable tab label graphic, text alignment and positioning
- Tab colors can change based on tab status
- "Wizard"-style dialogs
- Flyby highlighting
- UNICODE support (Windows 2000 and up)
Using the property pages, designing a prototype can be done literally in minutes.
Complete online help and context sensitive help is available from each property page simply by double-clicking on the property description or by right-clicking on any property shown.